Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome to FAMOUS LIKE OBAMA

On a road trip to Chicago earlier this month, I was having a conversation with my co-producer Dwight Allen O'neal and we were brainstorming to come up with a clever way to get people to VOTE in the upcoming Presidential Election. I firmly believe that ANYTHING is possible in this world, even electing a man of color into the White House. One thing that I've learned in my life that you have to pair yourself with GREATNESS in order to achieve such a level of success for yourself. So, here we are featured with who promises to be our next great leader, Barack Obama. Mark your calendars to VOTE this coming NOVEMBER 2008.


Be sure to check here periodically for what we are up to. Our goal is to have weekly updates, videos, and commentary so definitely bookmark us!

Nathan "Seven" Scott
Life Coach & Motivational Speaker