Friday, August 29, 2008

Say a little Prayer

So I received this email from my sister and very good friend in Atlanta. Our country is really seeking a change and their are billions of people is support of this man... here is a prayer that I am passing along to you for Mr. Obama...



Pray for his success and SAFETY...............
Dear God, I pray for optimum health, wisdom, mental clarity and political prosperity for Barack Obama, and for his protection, as he seeks to become our President! Amen. All you are asked to do is keep this circulating. A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle. Please Keep This Message Going!




To see how our people are coming together united to support change in this country is such a beautiful thing, I am really excited about the outcome of our election in November.

No comments: