Saturday, August 2, 2008

To go or not to go

Do I want to go??? I really don't know. So being very known in New York City comes with a big price tag and one is making engagements. Now many times you have to do some things in the business that you don't really want to... Now for those of you that are reading this and don't know me, you are thinking... UMM who are you??? UMM what do you do??? Well I think the question should be, what don't I do... LOL... Here a few things I do, stay tuned I add things to the list like everyday.

Producer
Business Manager for a Cosmetic Company
Actor
Former Model
CEO of Production Company
Writer
TV Host
Music Artist (LOL)
Make-up Artist
Stylist
Socialite
Promoter
Party Host
Motivational Speaker
NOW BLOGGER!!!

Finding time to blog is insane.... Obama! HOW AND THE HECK DO YOU DO IT!?

Well tonight is the event of the weekend... and everyone who is anyone in NYC will probably be there, but my feet hurt and its raining... What should I do???

A. Go to the event and put on a cute smile!
B. Go to the event Network and Go Home!
C. A and B
D. Keep your but in bed on the Internet Googling Beyonce'

Umm I think I just answered my own question... LOL

No comments: